TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. M/S VIMECARE has all the rights to suspend or terminate (temporarily /permanently) access to “VIMECARE” App to all its users including patients, Doctors/Hospitals or any other Health service provider at any time without any notice & liability.
2. M/S VIMECARE may charge a fixed amount to utilize the services of our Website/App. Online charges through payment gateway will be applicable as per the rules and M/S VIMECARE has no say in this matter.
3. M/S VIMECARE has no liability regarding the authenticity of the information provided by its user.
4. M/S VIMECARE will communicate all service related information only on the registered mobile/e-mail address provided by the user. Any change in mobile number/e-mail address need to be updated to be get all information uninterruptedly. service.
5. VIMECARE is only providing the interface between the doctors and patients for their online bookings of appointment. It has no role in influencing patients as well as doctors in any way.
6. The choice of doctors is the whole and sole discretion of patients himself/ herself. We are not liable for the quality of service provided by the Doctors /clinics/hospitals.
7. On booking an appointment with doctor, patient will get a confirmation message with time slot and Online serial number with clinic details. Only after getting the confirmation message the booked appointment will be assumed as confirm.
8. The appointment time mentioned in confirmation message is only indicative. It may change depending upon the doctor’s time taken in attending other patients.
1. If the patient books an appointment and willing to cancel it: -
A) He/she will get the refund of Advance amount plus 50% of suvidha fee paid by them, if the cancellation is made before closing of online booking.
B) There will not be any refund initiated by M/S VIMECARE, If the cancellation is made after closing of online booking.
2. If the cancellation of a booked appointment is done by M/S VIMECARE under any unavoidable circumstance, the patient will get the refund of full amount including Suvidha fee.
3. If the patient books an appointment and the doctor didn’t able to come because of any unforeseen reason, the patient will get the refund of full amount including Suvidha fee.
In all the cases, route of refund will be same as that of payment and it will take minimum seven working days to process.
The patient or the person booking on his behalf should avoid dummy booking. It will create inconvenience to patients who is in real need of doctor’s appointment. At the same time it will create inconvenience to Doctors and well as we as service providers.
The terms and condition mentioned in App or Website may change time to time as and when it requires and as per the changes in rules regulation of GOI. The change in any such rules will be notified through updates on VIMECARE app and Website. So, patients are advised to update the app when it comes. Patients are also advised to read the “Terms & Conditions” carefully before booking an appointment.